Pre-Nursery Class for children age 2-3 year
- 3 times a week for English-only class OR
- 5 times a week for Bilingual class (English and Chinese).
Time : 9am to 11 am.
At the end of Pre-Nursery age, the children will have achieved:
- Familiarity with alphabets A-Z (e.g A is for Apple).
- Fine motoric development (hand counting 1-10 in sequence, holding pencil and tracing).
- Recognize and understand daily vocabularies in Chinese & English (colors, animals, body parts, objects around the house, and much more).
What we teach:
- Pictogram : represent the letter of English alphabets and Chinese letters.
- Listening and speaking : listen to children stories, learn to sing rhymes and children songs.
- Self-care skills: scooping and dressing up exercises.
- Hands-on children math activities.
- Everyday manners : how to politely request for assistance.
- Simple art & craft for children : how to decorate and make ornaments
If I had learned education I would not have had time to learn anything else.
— Cornelius Vanderbilt
Nursery Trial Class Booking Form1112131